[RTTY] Mouse performance

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:35:05 EDT 2015

I use basic Microsoft wireless mice - I don't necessarily see a latency but
I have noticed they are very touchy about the surface they are on, and that
could mean latency on the wrong surface. And they get "twitchy" and make me
use bad words. I'd like to use a smoother more precise mouse... Mike, what
do you use? - jeff wk6i