[RTTY] Mouse performance

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 20 15:56:57 EDT 2015

Nope!

We are installing 30+ brand new HP Z420 PCs and they have PS2 keyboard and
mouse ports.

I only use Logitech wireless mice. They have always worked perfectly for me.
I too have one tower right next to the shack with a tribander and a 2
element 40 on it. No issues whatsoever with Logitech wireless mouse.

73
Jim W7RY