[RTTY] DE on RTTY Was: NEQP RTTY

Bob Burns W9BU w9bu_lists at rlburns.net
Fri May 1 14:24:18 EDT 2015

DEQP rules don't specifically mention RTTY, though they seem to be lumping
all "digital modes" in with CW for scoring, so there may be some DE stations
on the air using RTTY this weekend.

I just checked my logs and my DE RTTY confirmation was with W1AW/3. The
W1AW/portable program last year was a boon for folks chasing WAS. I finished
WAS on both phone and RTTY during 2014 and many of my confirmed contacts are
with W1AW/portable stations.

Bob...