[RTTY] Comparison

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Fri May 1 23:22:00 EDT 2015

Icom 781 is really old. And requires crystal filters.

The 756PRO III is a much better radio that the PRO II.  And it has better
RTTY filters and they are built into the radio.

On the new side... An Icom 7410 is basically a 7600 without the fancy
display. It's really a GREAT RTTY radio!

If you buy a 7410, buy a very late one or a new one. The older ones had ALC
spike issues on SSB.

73
Jim W7RY