[RTTY] QUESTION

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun May 3 16:40:13 EDT 2015

Dick,

Sorry to hear about the medical problems.  Hope things are getting better
now.

You can find Gritty at http://www.dxatlas.com/Gritty/.  It has been created
by Alex VE3NEA author of RTTY Skimmer Server, CW Skimmer, etc.  Many are
trying out various things with it, but it is still a work in progress.

73,
Gary AL9A