[RTTY] A bit off topic......

Ross VE4CW at telus.net
Tue May 5 14:15:07 EDT 2015

           A bit off topic but rather important to me so thought I wud give it a whirl.

           I wonder if anyone has had any experience with amateur rigs interfering with pacemakers ?
           My XYL just became the possessor of a pacemaker and at the moment it is threatening my 45 yr amateur
           radio career which I find some upsetting.  I have checked the I-net  and have found many articles on
           interference to pacemakers from powerful industrial equipment to small electric appliances but little info abt
           amateur transmitter RFI except one QST article (20 yrs old).  I would appreciate hearing of any experience/info
           anybody has had regarding freq, power or mode on any of the amateur bands.

           TU,  Ross........VA7RME  -  VE4CW