[RTTY] VOLTA RTTY & contest.net

iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:00:54 EDT 2015

Hi all.
I would like to share with all those like me that doesn't know that well
contest.net that I went able to load and check the score reporting there.
Thanks to Dmitry R4WW I was pointed to the right url to look at and check.
The uploader application was N1MM+   1.0.4876 but I am pretty sure that
also the latest will work.

Hope to see also several others entries tomorrow.

http://cqcontest.net/view/testscore.php

Or menu item Contest, upper left, then in the drop down menu click
Supported Contest ... then in the new page with the list of bigger
contest, Firefox here, click the V for VOLTA and Enjoy. BTW the VOLTA
RTTY is in the Category_Middle.

        73 de iw1ayd at iq1ry Salvo