[RTTY] Skew dancing(Re: Skimmer spots dropped at VE7CC cluster node)

Dai NAGAKURA ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp
Mon Oct 5 11:48:53 EDT 2015

de JF2IWL

I well understand circumstances of RBN. Thank you Pete.
and I am relieved my OCXO works good by Tim's report. Thank you.

> Is your OCXO GPS-disciplined, or just periodically recalibrated? OK if
> we add yours to our list of standard stations?

As I report to Pete the other day,. My OCXO does not look up GPS.
(Hand made by my friend, just only 10MHz OCXO x 12.5 PLL)

When I reform OCXO looking GPS in a future,Let me join 10Hz Club.
I will continue watching accuracy of my SDR

Thank you.

Dai JF2IWL

Dai NAGAKURA <ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp>