[RTTY] Tinyfsk, 2Tone and USOS

Charles Lind cxl24 at case.edu
Sun Sep 27 13:58:25 EDT 2015

I was trying out a new Tinyfsk interface with Writelog and 2Tone as the
transmit modem, and had numerous requests for repeats of the state in the
macro "599 05 ny ny", and noticed that ny was not printing properly in an
MMTTY clone window.  Hitting the USOS button in the MMTTY clone window made
"ny" print in the clone window, but not for the hams trying to get my
message.  Adding dashes "599 05-ny-ny"  did the job, but I have not had
this problem in the past with other interfaces (two transistor and FSKit)
using MMTTY.  Is this a property unique to 2Tone and/or Tinyfsk?

Tnx, Chuck, N8CL