[RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 28 15:56:24 EDT 2015

Tim

Interesting comments. I wonder which decoder or was it decoders you were
using in 2Tone? They are there for a purpose. I normally run two 2Tones per
DI one with selective decoder and the other with flutter. This covers about
99% of QSOs at this QTH. Occasionally signal spreading in the frequency
domain may occur then I switch one of them to spread decoder. This normally
happens on paths through the Aurora zone or on a station in that zone.

73 David G3YYD