[RTTY] RTTY bands need to be wider!

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:21:47 EDT 2015

14000-14150 is available for RTTY in the US. Since 14070-14080 have other
fun digital modes living there by agreement, you can go below 14070, and on
down. In fact there were many signals down there this past weekend.

I think it's pretty cool seeing so many signals going so far up the band!

73 jeff wk6i