[RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 29 18:57:57 EDT 2015

What I think usually happens is the skimmer cannot tell the difference between who is who.....so since most people now append their CQ message with CQ, it goes like this....
CQ AA5AU AA5AU CQ
and then I answer
DE WW3S WW3S
ends up looking to the skimmers as
CQ AA5AU AA5AU CQ DE WW3S WW3S
and I get spotted on Dons run frequency....
just a semi educated guess, from a semi educated man....