[RTTY] JA RTTY on 80 during the CQWW

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 29 19:20:09 EDT 2015

Hi Ed.

I love operating on 80. During many contests I am SO2R all night long on 40 and 80 as they are the only bands open up here. I think the best is for the JA stations to operate 3575 and down and for NA stations to do more operating in that area as well. That part of the band is clear of QRM, at least from my point of view. 3520-3540 is not clear due to CW and SSB qrm. Probably I should add "also on 3573" when I work asian stations on 40!

73 Lee VE7CC