[RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Sep 30 11:05:48 EDT 2015

> _and_ your print won't scroll up.

As long as there is no CR/LF at the *end* of my call (just a space), it
will be the first thing on the last (or active) line of your receive
window.  If that causes other "noise" to scroll out of the way, so much
the better to remove the visual clutter and make my call easier to see.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV