[RTTY] VK0EK RTTY QSO Rate

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 6 20:28:51 EDT 2016

I had Heard confirmed on several bands and modes from last time.....need them on RTTY, 160 and 80, but really would have been satisifed with RTTY.....still hoping, but not really.........I havent worked them this time, not because I havent heard them, I just dont need them where I hear them and dont want to deprive someone else from an ATNO.....if I ever heard them begging, I might drop my call in a few times.......but 3% on RTTY these days is poor, very poor.....at one time, RTTY was a little more complicated, difficult, technical to setup and operate......but now, with the soundcards, laptops, etc. there really is no excuse.......