[RTTY] DXA says VK0EK on 30 RTTY but no spots

Nelson Moyer ku0a at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 7 00:24:04 EDT 2016

I had a similar experience here in Iowa. After watching print fragments for
over two hours, I finally started to print calls and exchanges, and I worked
him at 0411 UTC  on 10.132.4 with a clean exchange. I was listening on
10.137.0.

I emailed the pilot earlier today begging for 17, 20 or 30 RTTY, so
apparently they heeded my plea. Three to go for RTTY HR!

Nelson Moyer, KU0A