[RTTY] DXA says VK0EK on 40 RTTY

John Grimm john_grimm1450 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:29:29 EDT 2016

They certainly had a lot more business last (local) night running RTTY on 30M than they've had on CW where I think they ran the demand well dry.  I was very lucky to work them right after Ed and before the masses figured out where they were listening.  And was an absolutely classic case of the value of running multiple decoders (MMTTY, DXP38, 2 x 2-Tone) as they weren't easy copy.  I'm very happy to log them on RTTY and hope they keep focused on getting their digi QSO percentage up higher.  GL all.