[RTTY] A message from VK0EK

Junior charlesw_anderso at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 10 05:48:59 EDT 2016

As Arliss stated there was some fading and then back in after about 10 mins
or so then it would happen again. I got them on the 2nd fade in. When they
were spotted I went down and heard nothing so I just sat there a while.  I
have noticed that on other dxpeds on 30m. The shift was always at 160hz +/-
a few. Not sure what the equipment used is.
I had forgot how hard it is during bad conditions trying to work rare ones
on a piece of wire.
73
charles/kk5oq