[RTTY] RTTY DX'ing tutorial

iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:22:28 EDT 2016

For whoever that would like to have small or big headaches with the
Italian language.
But still like to watch the pictures and willingly to use some spare
time, have fun at:

http://iw1ayd.jimdo.com/documenti/

There are 3 PDFs files. The descriptions or titles of each are almost
written our terms ...

Example ...
Title                                    Macro e QSO in RTTY e dintorni
- could be translated as "Macro and QSO in RTTY and neighborhood"
Content                             QSO, DX, Contest. - I think that
there is no need to translate ...
filename                            Macro per RTTY e dintorni V
001.006.pdf - Just the shortened title
doctype & dimension      Documento Adobe Acrobat 2.4 MB - Document in
Adobe Acrobat etc.

The more relevant material for DXing is into the third module "SPLIT -
RTTY e altro", "SPLIT - RTTY and other"
But also the first module, the one named in the example, contain
background informations.

The material - IMHO - relevant for us is mixed and embedded into 3 files
as to read all of it.
Also, the choice to make it with a sketcher and not a presentation
software was instrumental to discourage a simple look at.
Sometimes, I feel, that what is made only for presentation may not get
the right attention without the speaker.
But anyway I used it to present with some technique added. Techniques
that doesn't apply to static PDF.
Reading it all by itself require to be on focus of the subject matter,
to be on focus, not to be focused a speaker.
Maybe it is not all that easy for "no Italian" readers: just look at the
sequence of the pictures sequence of filed colors , where it applies.
Try to have a different experience that the plain daily one.

The whole work was was made together by IK1BXN and me for the Italian
RTTY'ers and is a little bit dated.
But the picture are quite the same as today, even if it made as a draft.
It was never shuffled and shortened  for a presentation, everything it's
a draft.
All of it was made for the fun to make it.

       73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS If anybody get interested in feel, pse free to write me off list. To
the same, drop me a line or more if you see any error, mistake or typos,
well English typos, to show me.