[RTTY] Another use for RTTY skimmer?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Apr 16 11:27:43 EDT 2016

The algorithmfor separating runners from callers is a work in progress.
We're beta-testing a new build now.

Actually, what you're doing is something akin to the original CW
Skimmer, which shows all the signals in its bandpass on the waterfall
and tags any that it sees transmitting "599", so you can tell which
trace is the caller, even if a bunch of yoyos continue calling blindly.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at