[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest 2016

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 16:28:09 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I inform you that, since January 1st 2016, I am no longer theARI HF Contest Manager and, as of today,I do not know who will be my replacement.
Prizes, for the 2015 edition, have been delivered atthe CTU Italy in Montichiari, in March, as usual and theremaining plaques have been shipped.
Nevertheless the edition 2016 of the ARI InternationalDX Contest will be held on next May 7-8.So, with less than a month to go, check your stationto be ready for that date.

The 2016 rules will be published shortly on www.ari.it websiteand this will be the direct link.
http://ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2016_Rules.pdf

No changes since last year edition.

I hope you will continue to support the contest and I wishyou all my very best 73 and good luck.
73 and CU in contest!
 --
Bob, I2WIJ