[RTTY] RTTY Skimmer Server 1.2

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 28 23:13:44 EDT 2016

Thanks Alex. From what I observed in SPDX RTTY, this new version seems much
better at not spotting S&P stations. I was S&P for the entire contest and of
those skimmer stations that were running the new version, none of them
spotted me.

Alex, your work on the RTTY skimmer is much appreciated.

73, Don AA5AU