[RTTY] MMTTY & 2TONE win 10 64 bit

Stein-Roar Brobakken post at lb3re.com
Sun Aug 7 09:47:28 EDT 2016

Hello

I recently upgraded my two shack computers to Windows 10 PRO.

Writelog is installed in

C:\Program Files (x86)\WriteLog\Programs

I tried this
http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2ton
e/

Also I cannot get DC3HB installer to work as it says it cannot find Writelog
:(

Should I uninstall and move Writelog to c:\program files "only"????

1.       I try to run cannot find MMTTY installed normally with MMTTY
installer

2.       2Tone cant run as standalone is the alert..

3.       So I installed the XMMT and get MMTTY to work

4.       How to get 2tone to run ???? it popup fault even I set up with TNC
setup same as MMTTY via XMMT..

Any help needed :)

73s LB3RE Stein-Roar <RAG> Brobakken

mailto:lb3re at nrrl.no