[RTTY] If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Aug 8 12:38:27 EDT 2016

Maybe it's my paranoia or imagination, but it seems to me that guys
supporting 11708 are generally very careful to avoid saying "it would be a
huge boom for email-via-HF!"

The fact is the R&D for weak signal or low power work is all narrow band.
The drivers for something wider outside of the voice segment seems only to
be Pactor-4 and it's hand-in-hand use as a higher speed enabler to more
email-via-HF on the bands.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie