[RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 00:29:48 EDT 2016

The only thing I don't agree with Ted on is giving the stinkers anything
above the lower
100kHz. The next shoe to drop will be eliminating 97.221, there will
never be enough spectrum
for these clowns and if you don't believe me read the comment on
RM-11306 from the sys admin of Winlink.
<https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/6518324273.pdf> They already have almost
4% of HF allocations but they have
to share it, one of the whiny complaints in the comment, they want
exclusive spectrum by the way it reads.
This was 10 years ago, I especially liked the part about "wideband 100%
error free modes have no business
in the same space as narrow band "conversational" modes". Of course that
was when they were attempting
a takeover of voice spectrum so his opinion may have changed with the
assault on the RTTY/Data sub band.
The rest of his comment has some good ammunition for attacking the
current mess if you read it carefully.

Ron K0IDT