[RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 17:29:42 EDT 2016

Sorry forgot to add this

"And, for what it's worth, where else are hams using peer to peer digital (Pactor 3 and Winmor 1600) supposed to operate?"

How much p2p P3 or Winmor 1600 is actually used for conversation? It's file transfer and email, no one I know types at those speeds.
I see P3 mailboxes operating outside the auto sub band and the usual excuse is remote base or prove it's a mailbox. Please
don't tell me to file a complaint, it's useless when no one listens or takes any action. I have seen some, very little, P1 conversations
recently but it's horribly slow watching all the ARQ on marginal bands.

Ron K0IDT