[RTTY] Pactor QRM To The Other Digital Modes

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 18:36:30 EDT 2016

Jeff, I have no idea of current numbers. There is a stat page on
Winlink.org that should
have something current, number of users, message count and modes used.
The web
site used to claim 10,000+ sailors served, don't know if that's current
either. The stat
page is here and it's worldwide users, the Traffic tab may have what you
want.
http://winlink.org/RMSChannels

73
Ron K0IDT