[RTTY] Rainwater and connectors

Bostjan Voncina - S55O bostjan.voncina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:21:18 EST 2016

To me it looks like a water problem somewhere in the radio part (coax, box,
antenna). It shouldn't at all work like that even with all what you said.
Do you have a center feed of the dipole that water can get into ?

If that is a yes, there might be your cause. Check your 6 months old system.

Gl

Bostjan - Ian s55o