[RTTY] That darn antenna and a appology.

Bostjan Voncina - S55O bostjan.voncina at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:04:14 EST 2016

We've all been into the "oh, something is not working properly when it
rains problem". It usualy IS the rain :P
Happy that you have got the problem sorted.

Try with a balun made of rg142 + Ft240-61 with turns as it's stated on te
g3txf site. (rg58 can be used too if you are low power) This ones works
like a charm for us @ s51a. Or make an air core one, which is not realy
good, but better as nothing.

http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/chokes/

Bostjan - Ian S55O