[RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Log Deadline 12/12/16

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sat Dec 10 12:05:08 EST 2016

Thanks, Scott.

Re-submittal really wasn't necessary, but I didn't go to the next level of
detail below so you would know that!  (And, I won't now because it really
isn't all that interesting.)

In any case, we have your huge log (well, everyone's log this year is
"huge") on the server all OK.

Thanks to you and everyone for getting on and submitting your log.  We
probably ought to score the contest this year like golf.

73,
Ed W0YK