[RTTY] OK contest

Mike k4gmh at arrl.net
Mon Dec 19 10:56:34 EST 2016

Yeah, I've gotten confused on RTTY contest start time a couple of times.
What makes it worse is both times I worked several stations that gave me
the "correct" contest information.  Once I would realize there wasn't much
activity, my mind would kick in with the fact the contest hadn't officially
started.  (The mind is a wonderful thing to use - just wish I would use it
more often:>)

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH