[RTTY] NS RTTY

Richard White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 23 15:07:46 EST 2016

I set up for the NS RTTY yesterday hoping to work a few. When NS started I
found 20 M very dead and no calls at all. 40 meters was almost as bad but I
did work N6RO and K6MR. On 80 M I heard and worked N3QUE. Calling CQ  many
times was answered by one call on 40 and that was all. My 80 watts just was
not heard. I have had propagation problems before at the bottom of a sun
cycle and this is as bad as any I have been through. I intend to keep trying
and hope to copy more that 4 calls next week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS...  DICK  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White

Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M