[RTTY] RTTY Roundup Off Time

Shelby Summerville shelbyk4ww at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:11:57 EST 2016

Jeff  WK6I wrote: "For the casual participant, it probably does not matter
that much"

I consider myself a "casual" participant, and had the same question
concerning  "The six hours of off time must be taken in no more than two
blocks" portion of the rules. I posed the question to the only person that
their opinion counts, W9JJ at ARRL. I failed to keep his answer, and for
fear of misquoting, I won't try to!
I suggest that questions regarding rules be posed to the contest sponsors,
and not rely on the varying opinions of the reflector subscribers.

73, HNY

Shelby, K4WW

*As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC*