[RTTY] RTTY Roundup Off Time

Shelby Summerville shelbyk4ww at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 08:59:07 EST 2016

Excellent reading, and, at least for me, the most important part is:

"As we explained in the RTTY reflector these off times really only come
into play
when its an operator that is operating the entire 24 out of 30 hours.You
can take extra breaks they just count as operating time of course"

--
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC