[RTTY] Friend File

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sat Feb 6 13:38:42 EST 2016

Read "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell, where he explains why it is important
to be born right.

Ed W0YK

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Ed Muns <ed at w0yk.com> wrote:

> So, it is in everyone's interest to coexist effectively.  When I'm in
> "serious contester" mode I sometimes roll my eyes when I get a brag tape
> response.  Other times, though, I smile when someone throws in my name,
> despite the time it takes away from my rate.  Those instances remind me
> that
> one thing we all have in common is enjoying ourselves in this mutual
hobby.

To which, Jeff WK6I replied:

Well sure, if your name is "Ed", no big deal. ;) When I operate at W7RN
what I get is:

HELLO COMSTOCK MEMORIAL STATION...

I just look at it as an opportunity to send another CQ on the other radio!