[RTTY] 40M RTTY band plans

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 10:26:04 EST 2016

Tim,
There is one limitation of the RBN data to keep in mind- the vast majority of RTTY skimmers have narrow segments due to the significant CPU requirements to process wide segments. I have set mine to the following, precisely to see what happens during contests like CQ WPX and CQ WW RTTY:
RttySegments=3523000-3610000,7020000-7105000,14040000-14145000,21040000-21155000,28040000-28182000

Rudy N2WQ