[RTTY] 40M RTTY band plans

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Sun Feb 7 15:15:28 EST 2016

Must be a language thing. Otherwise I don't know why there needs to be "rules" for rbn because it receives amateurs operating legally in regions 2&3

The bottom end of RTTY is 7040 in regions 1 and 2, 7025 in 3.  RTTY is legal right to the top of the band in regions 1 & 2. Except...
...the bottom in Canada is 7035, top is 7125 with a  no RTTY gap between 7050 and 7080.
...in the US, the bottom is 7000 for extra class licensees; otherwise 7025.
...Japan is 7025-7200

Al
AB2ZY