[RTTY] Simple thing that seemed to improve my S&Ping

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Sun Feb 7 22:43:53 EST 2016

On Sun, 7 Feb 2016 18:31:23 -0600, Michael wrote:

> I think am going to
>edit my S&P exchange macro so that it does not have my call at the end.

REPLY:

What you say above is fine if you and the run station are the only
ones on the frequency, but it sometimes happens that two stations come
back to the run station, in which case having your call at the end of
the macro helps keep things straight.

One thing I've found with macros - everything is a tradeoff is one way
or another. Make them shorter and errors go up. Make them longer and
time is wasted. Finding the right balance is half the fun.

By the way, are you any relation to Larson E. Rapp?  (OTs will get
this).

73, Bill W6WRT