[RTTY] Simple thing that seemed to improve my S&Ping

John Barber john at bordertech.co.uk
Mon Feb 8 16:18:03 EST 2016

If I see the other guy send my call wrong once I don't worry. If he sends it
wrong twice, he probably needs to correct it. Not my problem ... but out of
courtesy to another contester, who has taken the trouble to call me, I will
tell him he has it wrong. Maybe he will be appreciate that; maybe he will
look for me on another band or give me a spot.

Let's help new ops improve their techniques and get better scores, but not
forget that contesting is fun and without the 'other guy' there would be no
contest!

John GW4SKA