[RTTY] Major contest this weekend

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 15:29:27 EST 2016

I have a question about single-op, single-band and the 30 hour time  limit:

If I am a SOSB entry, does the log checking software know enough to only
count the time on that band toward the 30 hours, even if I spend some extra
time  on other bands interspersed with the single band operation?

Not that I expect this to happen to me, but theoretically ...

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-02-11 8:15:32 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,