[RTTY] SO2R

Ron W7FIA fia at clouddancer.com
Sat Feb 13 13:38:12 EST 2016

> From: Tom Osborne <w7why at frontier.com>
> Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 09:22:19 -0800
>
> I's seeing some now that will call CQ and then come back 10-15 seconds
> later and answer the station who called them.  They are probably working
> someone on the other radio.

Watching the serial number is indicative.

> SO2R is a a good thing - if you do it right and don't make the other guy
> wait on you.  73
> Tom W7WHY

Contests are for learning too, or don't wait, in a big contest there
is someone just up the band...or if it's empty there, run a bit.
GRITTY is a local spotter, when DR issues are absent.

Alas, waiting for concrete to dry is about as much fun as watching
grass grow, no fun on the sidelines during a big Test.