[RTTY] Converting WPX points to dollars?

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 20:51:40 EST 2016

And you did remember it's Valentine's Day, right?

Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-02-15 1:45:49 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,
w9bu_lists at rlburns.net writes:

Add up  the dollar value of everything in your station that contributes to
making  RTTY contacts. Radio, antenna, amplifier, rotator, computer, etc.
Divide  that amount by your 990k points. That's the value in dollars/point.

Of  course, there may be some risk to your marriage should your wife find
out
that that value represents what you spent to collect those points  rather
than what you might get for them on the open market.  <wink>

Bob...

RTTY  mailing  list
RTTY at contesting.com