[RTTY] Simple thing that seemed to improve my S&Ping

Jim Preston jpreston1 at cox.net
Mon Feb 15 11:22:56 EST 2016

It depends on the contest. There are a few contests ( I can't remember
which ones) that do penalize you if the the other station gets your call
wrong. This is usually mentioned in the rules.

Also, if the other station busts two characters in your call, instead of
just one, you might lose credit. I have had that happen to me.

73,

Jim N6VH