[RTTY] FlexRadio now has dedicated RTTY mode

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 12:12:14 EST 2016

I am using the "remote via ethernet cable" now - I have moved the
"control head" of the station to a desk in the den and am preparing
to move the hardware from the desk in the shack room into a closet in
that room. This past weekend I ran the entire WPX RTTY contest this
way - I monitored the Quadra display via CCTV so make sure all was
well with it. It was bandswitched by a small DDUTIL-dedicated
computer located with the Flex and Quadra. Only thing I had to do in
the shack was connect antennas and turn power on before the contest.

Jerry W4UK