[RTTY] My FT-950's RTTY power level admonition

Michael Rapp mdrapp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:58:35 EST 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for the advice...looks like it is decently okay for me to run 100
watts.  I'll add a temperature sensor to keep an eye on things, and
possibly an additional fan on the back to suck more air through the FT-950
to aid in cooling.

As an aside, I had no idea that sending RTTY with paddles was even a
thing!  It's both very cool and somewhat bizarre at the same time.   I
think I had one or two of those K3s work me as I remember some long string
of diddles at the end of some transmissions that perplexed me.

/*/-=[Michael / KT5MR]-=/*/