[RTTY] Decoder thoughts after WPX

Alex, VE3NEA alshovk at dxatlas.com
Wed Feb 17 20:41:46 EST 2016

The squelch threshold in v.1.2 of Gritty was set higher than optimal, to please those who used the program with narrowband
filters. This ensured that the program printed very few garbage characters, regardless of the audio bandwidth, at the expense of
not decoding some weak signals. I have just released v.1.3, with a few new features, and the squelch threshold set back to
normal. More info is here: (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dxatlas_group/conversations/messages/2499).

73 Alex VE3NEA