[RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Thu Feb 18 17:46:04 EST 2016

Oh, Hank,

Just think, one more bit and your life is over. Golly, what if you
had to check what you send to make sure it is the absolute minimum
required, or you will no longer be able to participate in the contest.

Hey, wait, how about if you send an extra bit, you must apply a penalty
to every QSO that you work. Perhaps 5 points off for every wasted bit
that you send.

Now you can see why I shy away from contests -- to the WARC bands.

73 de Phil - N8PS