[RTTY] 5NN

lu3hy-lt0h lu3hy.lt0h at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:48:04 EST 2016

I think the problem is so Vlad says, RTTY contesters no have prepared another macro, When I ask ?? NR .- AGN.... send the same,
Even worse it is sending LT0H LT0H 599 599 001 001 DE xxxxx xxxxx for repeat
When tell me ur call agn always sent a long serial number macro 5 or 6 because my report probable not well copied.-

73,
Juan LU3HY- LT0H

pd/ sorry for my English