[RTTY] 10 Meters for NAQP RTTY

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:38:36 EST 2016

I also did a prediction run using the excellent server at k6tu.net. If you
look at the 1800-1900z results you'll see that 10 was predicted to be open
in a swath on the eastern US bordered on the west by MI, IN, KY, TN, MS,
LA, and a small chunk of southern TX. Everything west of that was "NIL".
Other than CA, NV, and AZ, that's what ended up in my log. And it also
explains why I could work IN, but all of the IL and WI I tried to move from
15 were no shows. For those of you that did try, thanks for giving it a
shot. 73 jeff wk6i

ps: I have a screen shot of the map. I'm happy to send it via PM to any
that would like to see it.