[RTTY] RTTY contesting and others

Jim Sharp jimsharp62 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 07:59:28 EST 2016

Larry,

 I was delighted to work you in this weekends RTTY Roundup

And I was especially pleased at the performance of N1MM+
which I've been using for some time now and still learning.

I ran SO2R from one computer with 4 physical com ports for 2 CAT & PTT
control of 2 K3's and USB ports for peripherals  like amps,SteppIr, rotator

So thank you to yourself and all the N1MM team for adding to the pleasure
of the hobby.

I would like to know where to send a contribution to help defray some costs.

73, Jim - W5AP (operating from my cabin in Colorado at 9000 feet)